Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 4





Assignment: Finish the final draft of my mash-up

Craft: Using photoshop I touched up my picture. I made Lincoln and Tads hair darker and face lighter. Their skin was touched up lighter to better fit there facial expressions. I played with the brightness. I made a shadow effect behind both Lincolns. Also, I tweaked their facial expressions to make them look like their both having a good time.

Compostion: I mashed three photos together. The picture of a younger Abe, Tad Lincoln, and two friends playing guitar hero create a great photo that shows the concept I was going for.

Concept: Like I said in week 3, Abe Lincoln looks so serious in all his photos, but when with his family I found little smirks. I wanted to show that Abe is a great family man and a good father. A good father would be seen doing things their son would do. In todays era, guitar hero is a big trend for teenagers. I named this picture "AbeHero" because Abe is an American Hero during the Civil War, a Hero as a father, and is playing guitar Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment