Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 13


Assignment: Create an Iweb page about ourselves and Visual Communications. Include our artwork and projects of the page

Craft: Use Iweb to create a webpage

Concept: Use a consistent theme throughout my webpage and truly manipulate the template to make it my own. Include info about myself and my projects. Make my page appealing and interesting as possible

Composition: I used Iweb and choose the "Free-style" template as my theme. I included my projects in from my class ART-100 Vis Comm. In addition, I loaded my comic life strip and pictures of myself, and my projects

1 comment:

  1. Craft: Use iweb to create a website about ourselves and the class

    Composition: One reason that I looked at Ryan's website was because of the image that he selected. I have gone to many of the improv shows here at school and I really enjoy them. Before even viewing the website the image said so much about him.

    Concept: Our website is somewhere where people can learn a little about the class and the artists in the class. It is interesting to see what different people take away from the same class and what they found important to include while others didn't.

    One reason I really liked this is because i have had a little time to get to know Ryan because he was my transitions leader. One thing that I really enjoyed was how much i was able to see his style come out on his page.

    ReplyDelete