Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 11




Assignment: Create a Comic

Craft: Using photshop and comic life programs, design a comic that portrays the story previously posted.

Composition: After a Monday critique, I found that my comic needs a new color scheme that is more appealing to the eye. I decided to do a contrast of bright green and hot pink. Along with black and white slides, as well as a black background. This makes my comic POP more. I edited the ending slide to make it look like Vince is crying after his pregnant girlfriend is hit by a car. There are a few other colors that add info to my comic. I changed the format to better to make sure the story reads left to right. I also fixed a typo on page three. My comic is coming along nicely.

Concept: Portray the story posted previously posted in a the form of a comic using photos that I photoshopped and "comic life" to create the story into a comic format 

1 comment:

  1. craft- ryan drew this picture by hand, it was for the comic strip
    composition this photo is very well done there is great detail to the man's face.
    concept- this man in the photo is crying because he just lost the women he loved and is is obviously very distraught by this.
    this is a very nice picture great job

    ReplyDelete