Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 9

All week we critiqued our stories

Assignment: To have a draft of your story ready to be critiqued. 

Craft: Using photoshop, I made my make each slide look like a drawing. I adjusted the image into a chalk and charcoal scheme.

Composition: The feel of my story is dull with two twists. The package is that the woman is caring twins. The man is shocked and not excited about being a dad. The final twist is the women hits by a car. We can assume the man is no longer a dad and may have lost his girlfriend. My story accurately portrays these feelings. However, after critique I found that I need to place more words and hints to better show that the women is pregnant as well as returning from a trip. There is also some faces that need to be manipulated to better show the certain feelings I am trying to portray.

Concept: Portray a man and his girlfriend meeting after her travels. Show the woman is pregnant. Finally, show the women getting hit by a car

 

No comments:

Post a Comment