Monday, January 12, 2009

Week1


Assignment: Set up blog

Craft: Step 1- found picture via facebook
Step 2- Create Blog
Step 3- Post picture and answer questions
Step 4- Publish completed Blog
Compostion: Why this photo? This is an exciting picture of myself. The picture shows my adventurous and risky behavior as well as my love to live life to the fullest.
Why this template? This template's dark background and bright lettering is appealing to the eye. Also, the template is simple to follow.

Concept(the idea): If I were in a soap box, what would you yell? "Take a risk and don't look back"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best photo-

    Craft: It was made while skydiving.
    Composition: It is a very clear photo and frankly it is badass. If you weren't really skydiving and this was photo-shopped, that would blow my mind.
    Concept: As you stated above you chose this photo to show that you are an adventurous person and a risk-taker. You like to live life to the fullest
    I really like this photo because as I said before it is a badass picture. It looks insane, I would never go skydiving.

    ReplyDelete